Linen Apron - A-Line - Cross Back - Two Pockets - Natural Color - Japanese-style - Stonewashed - Medium Thick Linen
One size fits most.
- apron 31" plus straps 8"
- 100% pure luxury thick linen - naturally beautiful
- stonewashed - pre-washed to make linen soft and textured
- 2 pockets upfront
- cross back - Japanese style - criss-cross straps on the back
- A-line silhouette
- breathable - linen is known to be the most breathable natural fabric due to its excellent ability to quickly absorb and release moisture
- will not shrink
- no ironing needed
- loop - attached to the top back hem to hang the apron
- machine washable - yes! - the more you wash it the softer and more absorbent it becomes
- water absorption - excellent - linen absorbs more water than cotton, absorbs it faster, dries faster and does not feel as damp
- lint free - yes!
- antibacterial - linen has natural ability to prevent bacterial growth
- durability - linen is an investment - will serve you a lifetime
- produced in Europe from locally grown flax
- no dyes were used
Perfect for indoors (kitchen, workshop, crafting) and outdoors (grilling, gardening). Stylish and functional, easy on / easy off, it makes a perfect gift and a must have item for everybody!