Linen Cross Back Apron with Two Pockets - Natural Color
Perfect for indoors (kitchen, workshop, crafting) and outdoors (grilling, gardening), this Japanese-style criss cross apron is stylish and functional, making the perfect gift as a must have item for everybody!
- 100% pure luxury thick linen - naturally beautiful.
- Stonewashed - pre-washed to make linen soft and textured.
- 2 pockets upfront.
breathable - linen is known to be the most breathable natural fabric due to its excellent ability to quickly absorb and release moisture.
- Will not shrink
- No ironing needed
- Lint free
Loop - attached to the top back hem to hang the apron
- Machine washable - the more you wash it the softer and more absorbent it becomes!
- Water absorption - excellent - linen absorbs more water than cotton, absorbs it faster , dries faster and does not feel as damp.
Antibacterial - linen has natural ability to prevent bacterial growth.
- Durability - linen is an investment - will serve you a lifetime.
- Produced in Europe from locally grown flax.
- No dyes were used.
- S/M - apron 28" plus straps 9";
- L/XL- apron 31" plus straps 10";